mandag 24. februar 2014

Kaiten sushi gifstravaganza!

Sushi sushi come to me!
 
Lunch be good when lunch be thee.
One plate two plates three plates four


I could always have one more!




Explanation for the uninitiated: "Kaiten sushi" involves picking plates off the conveyor belt and then paying per plate when you leave. You can order particular items from a clever computer screen, or just grab whatever the magical Kaiten elves choose to offer. At this place, each plate is a little over 100yen, which means about 7-8 ish NOK. Even if you be mighty hungry, you should be stayin' on the low one hundred - myself, I'd be hard pressed to eat 'till that third digit.

Incidentally, I did not actually have all those plates myself. I just gathered everones for a cheap laugh.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar