fredag 25. juli 2014

Math: Not even Once!

Captains log, 25/07/2014, 21:00, Friday

I have now written ten pages of my final research report. Ten pages of dense mathematics. I have not yet added any figures or graphs or tables. It's all math. Ten pages.

I have written four theorems. Since I don't trust my proofs, I call them Propositions. I also wrote a Statement, and am working on several in-depth analyses. There is an introduction, and a section detailing the background of the work. A one-page bibliography in an appendix. The part with the problem description worries me; it is still very much incomplete.

I still need to draft my conclusion and suggest future works. There are several points that need discussion. I need to double triple quadruple check proofs, and clean up the consistency in the notation.

I have written ten pages of formulae, analysis, discussion and description.

There is still very much left to do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar