søndag 8. juni 2014

Self-centered Kyoto bonus post: Dissasembling the hair

When I finally got home from Kyoto last week (took the Shinkansen home because seriousle fuck the night bus) my hair was still looking superfab' even without the blue dangly head-flower (which I'd sadly had to return). I wanted to eternalise the experience of not being shabby for once in my life, and maybe give myself the ability to reverse-engineer the hairstyle, so I took a bunch of selfies as I undid the 'do.

right side
left side
top
Let it goo...

Let it goooo...
And finally, after pulling all these out of my head

I was actually still feelin' pretty fab'
Curlypants.


1 kommentar:

  1. well...i don't know why but i search the cover art of music album "Left of Self Centered" from Butch Walker and i fall here on your website ! so...heu....strange days...strange ways...well, then...i advice you to keep the "Let it goooo..." haircut because it is special and other choices are too common in the street. have a good day whoever you are ! Mike

    SvarSlett