torsdag 22. mai 2014

CARE PACKAGE!!!!!!

I got a package from mah mum. It was a big package!



I wanted to very open much fast.

There was a package inside my package!


And more packages inside the package that was inside my package!


Weegian comfort food! Good bread good for stomach. I can have knekkebrød med brunost for breakfast tomorrow. Smasssshhhh.


The card wished me a happy May 17th, which is evidence to show that snail mail is snail. It also contained 5000 yen. From Norway. I wonder if that might have something to do with one of my moms colleagues visiting Japan about a month ago. But I cannot know. Unless I ask. In which case I would know.
Sudden worry: is it technically legal to send money by mail?
I naturally ate all the candy immediately.
The best kind of therapy!
It was delicious.
The best candy every, srsly.

Tried to take a selfie in front of all my swag. Fell over.


What I'm basically trying to say in this here public way is THANKS MUM! Tusen takk mamma, kjempekoselig!

2 kommentarer:

  1. My favorite part about this entry is that you put a banana next to the parcel to let us know how big it was.

    Also, adorable. Enjoy your knekkebrød med brunost <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Yen var fra Lise ja. Så artig at du likte det. Kos deg med alt. Viktig å få pakke fra mamma vet du:)

    SvarSlett