søndag 17. august 2014

Still moving


Boom.

Boom boom boom, come check out my new room.

But there seems to be something missing....

Oh yeah, EVERYTHING.

And where does one go when everything is missing?

BOOM!
Ohyes.

In true IKEA fashion, it is not very centrally located. However, I needed stuff, and I couldn't be bothered looking more than one place. Also, I've been wanting to check out Japanese IKEA just for the lulz.

Turns out that except for a few regional differences, it is exactly identical to every other IKEA in the world.

Seriously. Even the meatballs.
Only difference is the currency.
And the amusing furigana. "Miitobooru"
This Japanese kid in the café line in front of me was literally jumping up and down singing "mi-to-bo-ru! mi-to-bo-ru!". He was very very excited about meatballs.

I went the same day as my moving, so I started with the food. And what lovely food it was.

Polarbrød. For reals.
After that I don't even need to show you pictures. You know what IKEA looks like.

The only thing was the tatami and the futons. They were new.

IKEA tatami room furniture. I don't think they sell the actual flooring though.
IKEA futon.


Plenteous stuff was bought. The really impressive thing is that I didn't even know that plenteous was a word until after I made it up. I surprise myself sometimes!

About thousand NOK of stuff. I was feeling splurgy.



But it was only after I checked out of the main store that I discovered the true treasure hidden away out here in IKEA Funabashi.

The food. Oh my god they have The FOOD!




KNEKKEBRØD!


SILD!


PØLSE!

MED BRØD!

It's way too early for this but when Christmas rolls around you can be damned sure I'll come back out here to buy


And oh my sweet mother of cheezhus

*heavy breathing*
Such familiar. Much home!

Kjöttbullar is the Swedish umeboshi.


Peace out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar