torsdag 18. september 2014

Professionally drunk (and full figure suit pics)

Professionally drunk: The art of drinking just enough to keep the party going while remaining fully functional, capable and lucid in case of anything. At all times one should stay less drunk than ones guests, without ever letting said guests realize that this is what you are doing.


...Is this a Japan-thing? Anyway, I think I'm getting good at it.

(Just returned from a gorgeous 42nd floor Izakaya nomihoudai with some VIPs but it's not like I'm totally bragging or anything)

((On the way out I threw a coin into the resident wishing well; "one day, also after this is job in Tokyo is done, I hope my life will once again be as wonderfully and absurdly awsome"))



As some of you cleverer folks might have guessed, we had an event today. All-day thing. Which meant I had to suit up. After the last time, I got some demand for a full figure picture of the spectacle. And I am nothing if not service-minded.

Hi derp, have you met my friend derp?
Also, I ARE PROFESHIONEHR!

Umeboshi Out.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar