torsdag 23. januar 2014

2014...

...is going to be a bit different for me. It will involve a seven week stay in Fukuoka studying the incomprehensible weirdness that is the Japanese language, and a summer term at the University of Tokyo, which I really hope won't kill me. I do have some plans for after that as well, but those won't be ready until late March at the earliest and might very realistically end in debilitating failure, so I won't dwell so much on them yet.

This blog is primarily going to be my open letters to home, written to inform and amuse my friends and family about my commings and goings on the other side of the world, so I won't have to tell them all in person (because actual real conversation is so boring and tedious and also I'm a bit of an attention whore so there you go).

I have done a bit of work for the Recruitment and Admissions office at my home university, and have seen some interest in exchange student blogging. For that reason, I might also include some info about the formalities and procedures of getting yo'ass abroad.

"Why write in English? What have you against your Mother Tongue you traitorous rampallian?" - Because English is the language of the internets, and I want to include as many lovely people as I can. Also, I find it easier to be funnier when a bit further removed from home. Norwegian feels so close and personal, you know ^^;

So that's it. New year, lot's of new shit going down => new bloggy thing. Hello World!

For the record: I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar